How to Purchase QTA Systems Products
BEFORE PURCHASE, PLEASE READ OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
(1) Choose products.
(2) E-mail us at with your full postal address, list the part numbers, description and quantity of goods required.
UK Customers - Please indicate your preferred carriage option. We may offer an alternative.
Carriage charges are calculated for individual orders, based upon weight, size and destination
and are advised with our quotation. Some of the carriage options are shown below:-
(1) 1st Class Post (usually next day but not guaranteed, includes Saturdays)
(2) 2nd Class Post (usually 3 to 5 working days, includes Saturdays)
(3) ParcelForce24 (target, next working day, Tracked plus Signature)
(4) ParcelForce48 (target, 48Hrs, Tracked plus Signature)
(5) MyHermes (usually 3 to 5 working days, Tracked with Signature Option)
NOTE: For Large, Heavy items, buyers are encouraged to self-collect.
(3) We will advise availability and the total payment required. This will include packing, carriage and
insurance, if applicable.
(4) Payment options;- Do NOT send cash.
(a) PayPal. We will provide a Sales reference for your Order along with the required Email address.
(b) UK Cheque. Payable to QTA Systems and crossed, "Account Payee Only".
Send to:- QTA Systems, 2, Wheatsheaf Way, Linton, Cambridge, CB21 4XB Applicable UK only.
(c) UK Postal Order. Payable to QTA Systems. Send to our address, as above.
Note: (a) Some restrictions may apply to certain
(b) For 'some' International Shipping there is a maximum weight limit of 2Kgms.
(5) When payment has been received, cleared into our account, we will forward your goods and invoice.
(6) For order values less than £50 inclusive of VAT, but excluding carriage, there is a small order charge of up to £1.40.
LEAVING THE EU:
(7) The UK has now left the EU and the following tax rules apply:-
(a) All orders from UK Residents / Nationals or UK Companies attract VAT at the prevailing rate of 20% for goods delivered to a UK address.
(b) If you are a non-resident foreign National requiring delivery to a UK address, you will be charged UK VAT rates.
(c) All orders / deliveries to "EU Community Countries" and the "Rest of World" will be charged VAT Tax Exempt prices.
(d) If you are an individual buying a "personal" import you may have to pay your country's Customs / Import duties and VAT at their prevailing rate.
These costs may be offset against your country's personal import allowances if these apply to you.
(1) All Import duties and Local Taxes are to Buyers Account.
(2) For export orders it is 'your' responsibility to ensure any goods so ordered and imported into your country comply with your local import regulations.