How to Buy It & Carriage Charges.
BEFORE PURCHASE, PLEASE READ OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
(1) Choose products.
(2) E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full postal address, list the part numbers, description and quantity of goods required.
UK Customers - Please indicate your preferred carriage option. We may offer an alternative.
Carriage charges are calculated for individual orders, based upon weight, size
and destination and are advised with our quotation.
Some of the carriage options are shown below:-
(1) 1st Class Post (usually next day but not guaranteed, includes Saturdays)
(2) 2nd Class Post (usually 3 to 5 working days, includes Saturdays)
(3) ParcelForce24 (target, next working day, Tracked plus Signature)
(4) ParcelForce48 (target, 48Hrs, Tracked plus Signature)
(5) MyHermes (usually 3 to 5 working days, Tracked with Signature Option)
NOTE: For Large, Heavy items, buyers are encouraged to self-collect.
(3) We will advise availability and the total payment required. This will include
packing, carriage and insurance, if applicable.
(4) Payment options;- Do NOT send cash.
(a) PayPal. We will provide a Sales reference for your Order along with the required Email address.
(b) UK Cheque. Payable to QTA Systems and crossed, "Account Payee Only".
Send to:- QTA Systems, 2, Wheatsheaf Way, Linton, Cambridge, CB21 4XB Applicable UK only.
(c) UK Postal Order. Payable to QTA Systems. Send to our address, as above.
Note: (a) Some restrictions may apply to certain
(b) For 'some' International Shipping there is a maximum weight limit of 2Kgms.
(5) When payment has been received, cleared into our account, we will forward your goods and invoice.
(6) For order values less than £50 inclusive of VAT, but excluding carriage, there is a small order charge of £1.40.
(1) All Import duties and Local Taxes are to Buyers Account.
(2) For export orders it is 'your' responsibility to ensure any goods so ordered and imported into your country comply with your local import regulations.
(3) All orders include VAT at the UK rate of 20% unless you are VAT exempt or can provide a valid EEC member VAT number. Non-EEC Destinations are VAT exempt.